Delivery & Packaging
PLEASE NOTE WE SHIP TO THE UK AND EUROPE ONLY.
PLEASE GET IN TOUCH IF YOU NEED ADVICE OF WHERE TO SOURCE ANY PARTICULAR PRODUCTS OUTSIDE OF THESE REGIONS AND WE WILL DO OUR BEST TO HELP
- FREE POSTAGE by royal mail Tracked 48 for orders over £40,
- FREE COLLECTION from our premises for any order amount, (by arrangement - please select this option at checkout and contact us to arrange a time – thanks).
Details of our regular mail options are as follows:
- Royal Mail Tracked 48 - £2.90 (free over £40). Orders will be posted within 2 working days, delivery in 3 - 5 days from dispatch.
- Royal Mail Tracked 24 - £3.95. Orders will be posted within 2 working days. Delivery in 1-3 days from dispatch.
Customers will receive tracking updates directly from Royal Mail, via email and SMS (if a mobile number is provided with the order)
It is the customer's responsibility to check that all delivery address details are correct before completing your purchase. We cannot retrieve or replace any orders that go missing or are wrongly delivered if the delivery details were incorrect.
If your item is returned to us undelivered (for an incorrect postal address, not collected from Royal Mail depot in time, etc.), you will be asked to pay the standard delivery cost of £2.90 to have your order resent to you.
We have one delivery option for delivery to European countries:
Royal Mail International Tracked & Signed - £14.95. Fully tracked with signature on delivery and online delivery confirmation. Delivery is in approximately 3-5 working days.
*Please note Royal Mail International Tracked & Signed is limited to parcel weight of 2kg. If your package weighs more than this we will quote you with the additional charge for DPD courier delivery. If you are not happy to pay the additional amount then we will be happy to cancel your order and refund in full or amend your order to bring it below the 2kg weight and refund accordingly.
The Plastic Free Shop only delivers to UK and Europe. This is to keep our carbon footprint down - we apologise for any inconvenience but there are many fantastic retailers online selling similar products, get in touch if you need any pointers!
OUR PACKAGING PLEDGE
Now, here is a topic we are determined not to overlook. After all, what is the point of selling plastic free products if the packaging doesn’t follow the same ethos?
Our parcels may not be the prettiest you have ever seen but here at The Plastic Free Shop our no plastic pledge continues through to our packaging:
- We always use reused or recycled paper to package your products safely inside the box - no bubble wrap or foam peanuts.
- We use compostable tape made from brown paper, with a latex-based adhesive to seal your parcels - a totally biodegradable tape that can be recycled or composted with your box.
- Where possible we send out packages in reused cardboard boxes, often ones that have originally come from our suppliers, or brown paper mailers for small products, with reused cardboard inserts for protection. On occasions where we do need to use new boxes these will be made from recycled cardboard where possible
- Our invoices are printed on paper recycled from de-inked low-grade household waste material: the most difficult to recycle, and often consigned to landfill.
- We ask that our customers please reuse, recycle, or compost any packaging we send your way :).
- We offer local customers the option to collect their purchases from us free of charge with prior arrangement, it all helps!
Please email us at email@example.com if you have any queries about delivery or packaging. If for any reason your order does not arrive as expected please email us quoting your order number, and we will investigate as soon as possible.